»

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

random.





anyways.. just finished watching the club7 interview..

i thought it was hella funny!
henry was the only person i can understand though XD
i love thai fans! why can't all of the fans be just like them!
love all the boys equally no greater than nor less than.
henry made me smile a lot! MOCHI YOU ONE HELLA CUTIE YOU! ^_^


and then this one.. soo frikkin funny!
siwon and hangeng! naughty oppa's!! lol! XD

it was a fancam from sjm 100th days where the boys has to put words and in the end siwon oppa has to complete it to make it a
sentence and it turned out to be this......


SIWON: I always close the door when I shower. I'm afraid of Han Geng. He's always looking at my body.

&& then he says this

SIWON: it's ok. i also look at his body. and it's pretty nice right now!

gahh!! naughty oppas! *tsk tsk* i still love you!!



who loves this?? i do.. his sooo cute!!
Photobucket

0 comments: